- 4 bananas ( mash them in a big bowl with a fork)
- 3 Tblsps of Rice Flour,
- 1Tblsp of Whole wheat flour or All-purpose flour.
- Sugar to sweeten it is optional. (I haven’t used any here.)
- Chopped nuts, raisins, cashew nuts and walnuts
- A pinch of cardamom powder or cinnamon powder is optional to add flavor.
Combine all these together and drop a spoonful each on a flat pan, flatten it lightly. I use ghee and brush them on top the little Dosa and cook on medium heat, until well done and both sides.
You Can pair it with honey or maple syrup.
Enjoy the Crispy Banana Dosa as breakfast or as a Dessert after your Dinner